I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Monday, September 26, 2005

    Wondering How I Got Here....

    Wow, just realizing that life is passing me by and quickly. Seems like just yesterday I was 15. Now I'm approaching middle age! Funny how we become numb to everyday life. Just moving through it but not really living only maintaining.

    I have searched my soul and decided to make some changes in my life. I'm attempting to overcome my obsession with food addiction. I have for years stuffed whatever I wanted into my mouth without fearing the outcome. Now it's time to start being responsible for ME.

    I'm attempting a starvation diet of sorts. I am only eating one meal a day. That meal can consist of whatever I want (still can't tell myself no) only in very small portions. My goal is to become anerexic (of course I'm kidding). It seems to be working. I've lost 14 pounds in 10 days! I'm ecstatic!

    No comments: