I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Monday, November 07, 2005

    I'm In Love With The Art Teacher

    I spent 4 hours at the school because of parent teacher conferences. I am the PTA president so I get stuck doing it every time. In this time I learned that the new art teacher is HOT. He's funny as hell too. I guess I'm not really in love with him but more like in lust. He spent most of the night helping me at my table because he doesn't have a classroom.

    I spent the whole night daydreaming about what I would do to him. Yeah, it was a good night!

    6 comments:

    DZER said...

    details!! we need details about what you dreamed of doing to him! LOL

    gigi said...

    My daughters' phys ed teacher is on my shag list!

    MamaKBear said...

    LOL!

    Nothing wrong with a little fantasizing! Personally, I fantasize about what I'd like to do to Brad Pitt. :)

    The Seeker said...

    He's obviously interested or he wouldn't stick around that long. Go club him with a stick and drag him home for a proer molestation... lol

    ~Deb said...

    I used to have this HUGE crush on my art teacher (keep in mind I'm an artist myself) BUT-----purposely failed her class, so I could take it again..................for the next three years.

    Sad, or what? Always dreamed of having a 'dark room' moment, while developing my film with her........or something.... ;)

    I feel your pain! Go for it! I wish I had!

    SignGurl said...

    Dzer~the details of what I would do are too numerous to list.

    Gigi~my daughter's gym teacher is also on the do-able list.

    MamaK~there's nothing I wouldn't do to Brad Pitt. That boy is HOT.

    Seeker~I did hit him with a club but unfortunately he didn't fit in my trunk. Had to leave him in the parking lot.

    Deb~You are not sad. I'm living vicariously through your great storytelling. This is not my art teacher but my daughter's. I am well respected at the school which limits my actions. Gotta set the example for the kiddies. Can't wait until they are older. :)