I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Monday, May 21, 2007

    Kid #1

    Life's been so busy. Daughter #1 has kept us hoping between symphony, orchestra, softball and academic achievements. Here are a few pictures of her keeping busy.

    My girl bunting


    Swinging Away


    At Bat

    Earning her academic letter



    The carnival at #2's school was a success. I was completely physically exhausted afterwards. I was on my feet from 8 am to 10 pm. Long day to say the least. Now I get to be even more busy with daughter #2 with field day, honor roll party, band concert, 5th grade graduation and 5th grade field trip. I just want to take a nap.

    9 comments:

    Hazed said...

    Ya know, my youngest's bed is super-dooper comfy. You come down here for a bit, rest up, we'll chat over coffee (or or tea, or whatever) and I can tell you (in person!) how terrific you look! I've missed you, Jenn. Glad to see you smiling again - even while exhausted. Oh, and kudos to the kids!!!

    MilkMaid said...

    She's so cute...hope you find a nap soon, MAKE TIME! ;)

    barman said...

    #2 is in band? I forget (or hopefully never knew) so much.

    Good Mom, good daughters. Wonderful family. I hope things slow down soon. In the mean time I have an inflatable air mattress that uses a battery powered pump. Quick naps when ever the opportunity arises. :)

    lime said...

    it must be spring or something.....let's go take a nap somewhere, i'm game...

    G-Man said...

    Jenn!!
    Are all the women in your family beautiful?
    Awesome achievments!!
    G xoxox

    Anonymous said...

    I don't know how you do it jenn, I'm exhausted just reading about it.lol
    tc

    KJ said...

    I'll be glad when school is over.......

    beautiful girl

    Big Pissy said...

    Great pictures! :)

    I remember how exhausting this time of year can be when your children are still in school.

    Sometimes I miss those days. ;-)

    Cazzie!!! said...

    Yes, I think as parents we are ever in the red when it comes to sleep!!! Their social life fills the calender and we have to try fit ours in too, LOL. I am not complaining, I wouldn't change a thing.