I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 18, 2007

    Onderland, Here I Come!

    As of today, I have lost a total of 180 pounds! I had to shout that from the rooftops. I'm so close to being out of the 200's that I can taste it. Being in the one hundreds is lovingly referred to as ONDERLAND. I weigh 204 pounds and have lost 47% of my total body weight. That is incredible to me!





    I'm 88% of the way to my original goal of 180 pounds. I have toyed with the idea of changing my goal weight to 165 based on my conversation at the surgeon's office. They believe based on my last 6 months loss, that I will be able to more than double the average 2nd year weight loss.

    This weight loss number is almost better than a birthday. Luckily, today I get both! :)

    14 comments:

    lime said...

    w00t!!! doing the happy dance with you.



    ond double w00t! i am first to wish you a happy birthday!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, guuurl!!! :)

    and congrats on the weight loss! you are simply amazing. enjoy your special day.

    barman said...

    Oh my that is so wonderful to see you hit 180. I noticed things slow a little but with holidays I think you are doing wonderful. I think you should change your goal when you get a little closer. For now just keep plugging away. You are doing so wonderfully.

    Happy Birthday Jenn. I would do the happy dance (which I feel inside, really I do) but I have two left feet. I just know I would fall down or something. Have a wonderful Birthday Jenn.

    Unknown said...

    That's great news, Jenn! I'm coming in behind you - and behind Lime in wishing you a very happy birthday.

    *S*

    SoCal Sal said...

    That is so cool! Good job sweetie. And a big Happy Birthday {{HUG & KISS}}

    MUWAH!!

    jillie said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JENN!!!

    That is wonderful news to hear and what a way to celebrate it....on your special day!

    My crutches are doing a happy dance for you cos if I tried right now, I'm afraid that I would end up with my other foot in a cast as well...pffft!

    xoxoxo

    ell said...

    YOU GO, GIRL!!! (i don't capitalize for just anyone)

    ell said...

    AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!

    cadbury_vw said...

    my dear,

    you are a gorgeous, gorgeous woman

    revel in your size, shape, and looks

    Queenie said...

    Said it before, your awesome (a word I picked up from you lot, which I believe means fantastic and that sort of descriptive thing)!
    Hope you enjoy your Birthday meal at the steak place.

    BTExpress said...

    Happy birthday skinny! I'm very proud of you.

    I say don't limit yourself as far as your goal goes. Stop trying so hard when you reach the goal weight and just take things as they come.

    G-Man said...

    Happy Birthday...
    Jenny..xoxox
    You look MARVELOUS!!!

    Charles said...

    Happy Happy Birthday, Jenn!

    Donna said...

    Rock-on skinny thang! :)