I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Thursday, June 26, 2008

    Flash 55, Take 38

    The gentle breeze on my bare skin
    makes me come alive.

    The trees sway overhead as the smell
    of wildflowers overwhelms me.

    The anticipation of your touch sends
    electricity through me.

    Beads of perspiration follow the curves of my back.

    Why do you torment me like this?

    I've waited my entire life for this moment.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    If you are interested in attempting to write a 55, you can visit here. If you do one, go tell G-Man that you did.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    5 comments:

    Missy said...

    Very sensual, very sexy.

    Mona said...

    ah! That is really very sensual and poignant!

    wonderfully expressed!

    G-Man said...

    A 55 about me?
    You shouldn't have Jenn...
    That was very hot Signqueen...
    Thanks for playing...G
    xox

    lime said...

    sensual indeed. very beautiful jenn

    BTExpress said...

    That was about me, wasn't it? Go ahead, admit it. You secretly want me, don't you?