I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 15, 2006

    By Popular Demand, Cheesy Potato Recipe

    I emailed several of you this recipe. Here is my secret (at least it was) recipe for cheesy potatoes.

    SignGurl's Cheesy Potatoes

    • 2 cans of cream of chicken soup (use cream of celery if you are vegetarian, not cream of mushroom)
    • 1-16 oz. container of sour cream
    • 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
    In a large bowl, mix soup with hashbrowns. Mix in sour cream and then cheese. Place in a greased 9" x 13" pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1-1.5 hours or until golden brown.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    James Blake



    I may be watching more tennis, heh!


    11 comments:

    Big Pissy said...

    thanks for the recipe! I'll try it the next time I have company!

    and yeah! that James Blake is a cutie! :)

    barman said...

    I love recipies, especially simple ones. Thank you very much. I don't know what you see in tennis? :)

    Kristen said...

    God, he's pretty

    sassinak said...

    see i'm all about agassi. except he's all happily married and steffi graf looks nice and happy for the first time ever and how can i mind that they're madly in love and living a great and exemplary life.

    anyway, other cuties include marat safin, tommy haas, tersuinov, etc :)

    and barman? it's like chess with sweat.

    sassinak said...

    also no fair barely posting and then posting every freaking day i'm not around :P

    Suze said...

    Does James want to come over and try my cheesy potatoes?

    Guess what we will be having for dinner. ;)

    tina said...

    I'll have to try this version! I make what is called a hashbrown casserole and it does use the creme of mushroom soup, plus diced onions. It's really good and I like to sometimes use the hasbrowns that have the onions and peppers mixed it. YUM!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Nonny said...

    I just knew people would be all over you for that recipe.

    They sound great. I'll never be able to make them though. My husband hates cheese. Yeah, I know, he's a freak. It really limits what I can make too.

    Roxi said...

    I am sooooo making those potatoes

    Sal said...

    Sounds almost as yummy as you sweetie *wink*

    Manny said...

    Does trophy guy cum on the side?

    LMAO


    I'm tired and my feet hurt.



    Bye!!!!