I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Friday, September 15, 2006

    On Top Of Everything Else

    I have caught a freaking cold! When you're down and out, count on some more shit to happen to you. Ok, I'm done feeling sorry for my sad self.

    We are going to a wedding tonight. They got married at 4 o'clock this afternoon. I thought it was a weird time to tie the knot but decided that they really didn't want spectators if they had the ceremony mid afternoon on a Friday. The reception is at 6 pm. I've never even met the bride or groom. The groom attends classes with Mr. Sign (who's getting his master's degree). Should be interesting. I'm looking at it a a meal I don't have to cook.

    4 comments:

    barman said...

    And I thought the wedding I went to at the end of July was bad. The wedding was at 5:00 and the reception at 6:00. I wish people would make the weddings no earlier then 6:00.

    I hope you had a fun time at the wedding but, know you what I do, I would guess that was not a problem.

    *chicken soup hugs* to get you well. Have a nice weekend. I am not sure but I may be visiting the folks this weekend. Chow.

    DZER said...

    feel better and enjoy your time at the wedding ... nothing like free food and booze!!

    MamaKBear said...

    Colds suck! Feel better soon, hun!

    Suze said...

    Jenn, I hope you had a good time despite the cold. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*