I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Friday, September 15, 2006

    On Top Of Everything Else

    I have caught a freaking cold! When you're down and out, count on some more shit to happen to you. Ok, I'm done feeling sorry for my sad self.

    We are going to a wedding tonight. They got married at 4 o'clock this afternoon. I thought it was a weird time to tie the knot but decided that they really didn't want spectators if they had the ceremony mid afternoon on a Friday. The reception is at 6 pm. I've never even met the bride or groom. The groom attends classes with Mr. Sign (who's getting his master's degree). Should be interesting. I'm looking at it a a meal I don't have to cook.

    6 comments:

    barman said...

    And I thought the wedding I went to at the end of July was bad. The wedding was at 5:00 and the reception at 6:00. I wish people would make the weddings no earlier then 6:00.

    I hope you had a fun time at the wedding but, know you what I do, I would guess that was not a problem.

    *chicken soup hugs* to get you well. Have a nice weekend. I am not sure but I may be visiting the folks this weekend. Chow.

    Chrissie said...

    I love this blogroll thingy I find out early when someone makes a new post! Much easier :)

    Have fun at the wedding!

    Feel better, or at least drink enough that you dont care :)

    DZER said...

    feel better and enjoy your time at the wedding ... nothing like free food and booze!!

    terry, queen dork said...

    i think you need some jello shots, to cure what ails you.

    sorry this week's been so bleh for you.

    MamaKBear said...

    Colds suck! Feel better soon, hun!

    Suze said...

    Jenn, I hope you had a good time despite the cold. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*