I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Sunday, October 22, 2006

    Countdown

    It's getting closer! I'm excited. I feel like I'm waiting to open a gift. I wonder if I'll still feel that way on Thursday?

    My surgery is scheduled for 2pm. Barman has offered to update this page to let you know what's going on. Mr. Sign said he would call him after surgery. Thanks, Bryan! (Just don't do anything perverted. On second thought, maybe more people would read it...)

    For those of you that don't know, Barman lives about 5 miles from my home. We got to meet each other at the the Ann Arbor Blogger meeting in late March. It's really fun to know that I've made an internet friend that lives so close.

    TWO MORE DAYS........

    9 comments:

    Big Pissy said...

    I am SO excited for you!

    I'm glad Bryan is going to be updating for you 'cuz we'll all want to know how everything goes. :)

    Anonymous said...

    ooh, so exciting! i'm so glad you're finally getting what you want.

    good luck...

    Manny said...

    This is so cool. Wednesday, 2:00. I'll be thinking about you.

    It's going to be fine sweetie. I just know it will.

    KJ said...

    YAY..........good luck!!!

    I wish I could meet more bloggers, that's so cool.

    barman said...

    Hey you, best of luck on your special day. I am sure the worst you will have to put up with is a delay because by 2:00 PM they will be backed up. I look forward to hearing from Mr Sign.

    I will try not to chase anyone off while you are away. By the way, I just checked and we are all set.

    Suze said...

    Oooh, I'm excited for you. Jenn everything will be fine.

    Barman is such a darling for taking care of your blog whilst you are away. I may try and corrupt him whilst you are gone. lol

    Thinking of you on your big countdown.

    *hugs & kisse*

    GAB said...

    I havent meet barman in person as of yet but he seems to be a really cool guy and Im sure he'll do you justus on updating us. Hope it all goes smoothly. Here's some hugs and hope you have a quick recovery.

    Stealth said...

    hugs and kisses and well wishes for a speedy recovery!!

    xoxo

    spitfire

    kimmyk said...

    The day after tomorrow....yeah!!!!

    Good thoughts and prayers coming your way. I will be thinking about you and sending good vibes!