I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Friday, October 20, 2006

    Just A Quickie

    My visit went well yesterday. I have lost 18 pounds! No, I don't think I should postpone this surgery and continue the diet. I assure you that the second I eat "real" food, half of that would be gained back. I've been on this rollercoaster most of my life so I'm well aware of how my body works.

    I asked the physician's assistant about not having the bowel prep and he assured me that since they don't operate on the lower intestine, everything will be fine since the rest would already be empty. What a relief.

    As you can imagine, things are quite hectic. I haven't had time to visit many of you and I appologize. I'll try to catch up soon.

    5 comments:

    barman said...

    You know you are right. Anyone that went on a diet like you have been on would loose a ton of weight but it is a lot of liquid and other things that would be quickly gained back. I am glad it is going well.

    Count was resumed from the built in hold at T minus 6 days. We are now at T minus 5 days and counting.

    Good luck keeping busy between now and then. It really helps to keep your mind off of things.

    Have a great weekend.

    KJ said...

    No apologies.........we're all wishing you the best right now

    Crabby said...

    Phew! I'm glad you don't have to go through that particular prep work before surgery.

    You are rockin right along, just like I knew you would.

    And you KNOW the day of your surgery we're all going to be thinking about you.

    PS. Didn't forget you in my prayers last night. Unfortunately I had to throw you in right after I apologized for a whole butt load of crap I'd done.

    But it's still good.

    Manny said...

    Handle your businees girl! We'll be here waiting on ya.

    kimmyk said...

    4 days.

    4.

    FOUR.

    F-O-U-R days.

    That's like in three days then you go to bed and wake up and it's the 4th day.

    Sort of like day after tomorrow plus 2.

    Yep, it'll be here before you know it.

    I'm giggling inside I hope you know that.