I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 04, 2008

    Thursday Portrait, Spring Style

    The weather is finally behaving itself here in Mid Michigan. That makes me happy since I've been freezing my tootsies off since October of last year.

    School will be out on Friday. Both girls have received accolades for academics. For that, I'm eternally grateful. Both of them had quite a time this year in their honors classes. I'm not sure what's going on with the two of them. I hope it's not my new found self importance. For the first time in my life, I've been doing things for me (i.e. exercising). People are not used to me taking time for myself.


    This picture makes me realize that I got a lot goin' on in my house as far as decor goes. Sheesh!



    This one is just for G-man. My cute new sandals:


    Ok, I wasn't going to post this picture since it was
    VERY cold in the auditorium (ahem) but it's the only
    picture I have of #2 and me. And yes, that roll is all mine too.

    15 comments:

    G-Man said...

    JENN!!!!!!!!

    G-Man said...

    Pour Moi??
    Merci Ma Chere. Tu es tres gentile!

    Excuse' moi s'il vous plait..

    YAHTZEE!!!!

    (Beautiful Little Piggies)

    Big Pissy said...

    Beautiful pictures as always! :)

    Unknown said...

    You are adorable! And I love all the green plant-y stuff you have in your house! :)

    S said...

    If I have plants in my house, the cats try to dig in them!

    You look so nice in light blue!

    lime said...

    i love all the light in your house. stop running yourself down. you look great and so does the house.

    barman said...

    I smell an opportunity for a new picture Jenn. Have camera, will travel....

    I think yo look nice in that last picture. I know you have come a ways since that but that picture just helps document part of your journey.

    Isn't the weather wonderful!!!

    Gotta go buy a few papers to capture the boys binging Lord Stanley's Cup home. I think I see a parade in my near future.

    stalkermom said...

    You always look good in your photos! Congrats to the kids, too!

    Sheri said...

    Humunahumunahumuna. Love the shoes and the great ahem blouse.

    You are goregeous

    Mona said...

    Those are such great Pictures! Love them all :)

    Susy said...

    Jenn. You look just great! Your very beautiful. Congrats on taking care of you!

    Anonymous said...

    wow! you look like a teenager. you are just stunning, girl!

    The Savage said...

    Yer down rite purdy....

    Kisses and such.

    BTExpress said...

    Nice! :-D Now you know why they keep the gym cold.

    kimmyk said...

    you look pretty in baby blue.

    what's g-man all excited over yahtzee for?