I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 20, 2007

    Number Meme

    Happy Mardi Gras! I won't be imbibing with any Packzi today. Eat some for me.

    Tagged by *S* for:

    10 FAVORITES


    * Favorite Color: Periwinkle
    * Favorite Food: Beef
    * Favorite Month: December
    * Favorite Song: Salisbury Hill by Peter Gabriel (hard to name one)
    * Favorite Movie: Repo Man
    * Favorite Sport: Softball
    * Favorite Season: Spring
    * Favorite Day of the week: Saturday
    * Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Moose Tracks
    * Favorite Time of Day: Morning


    9 CURRENTS

    * Current Mood: Excited
    * Current Taste: Salty
    * Current Clothes: Polar fleece bathrobe
    * Current Desktop: Kid #2
    * Current Toenail Color: Buff
    * Current Time: 9:00 am
    * Current Surroundings: Family room
    * Current Thoughts: Thinking about traveling to see frozen Lake Michigan

    8 FIRSTS

    * First Best Friend: Kelli Craft
    * First Kiss: David Martin
    * First Screen Name: JennHen
    * First Pet: Clara the Siamese cat
    * First Piercing: Ears (my babysitter pierced them without permission)
    * First Crush: Shawn Cassidy
    * First CD: Information Society (First LP? Dr. Hook)

    7 LASTS

    * Last Cigarette: June 2006 while drinking
    * Last Drink: June 2006
    * Last Car Ride: Last night at 1 am
    * Last Kiss: Last night
    * Last Movie Seen: Big Mama's House (kids!)
    * Last Phone Call: My mother
    * Last CD Played: Mid Michigan Youth Syphony (#1 kid plays with them)

    6 HAVE YOU EVERS

    * Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Yes
    * Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yes.
    * Have You Ever Been Arrested: No.
    * Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yes.
    * Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes.
    * Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: No

    5 THINGS

    * Thing You're Wearing: Robe
    * Thing You've Done Today: Made bean soup, laundry and blogging
    * Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Daughter worrying about paper due
    * Thing You Can't Live Without: Love
    * Thing You Do When You're Bored: Blog and read (used to eat)

    4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY

    * 1. Home
    * 2.
    * 3.
    * 4.

    3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

    * 1. Father
    * 2. Son
    * 3. Holy Ghost


    2 CHOICES

    * 1. Black or White: Black
    * 2. Hot or Cold: Cold

    1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

    See my children grow up to be healthy, happy productive members of society.

    10 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I like your answers, you Rock!
    color of toenails..buff? your toes work out?
    tc

    Unknown said...

    What is "packzi"? Somebody help the Jewgirl out here.. You are duly added to my short list of taggees, Signgurl. I'll bet periwinkle is a great color for you!

    *S*

    jillie said...

    Great blog today...

    I love just about anything by Peter Gabriel! Good pick

    G-Man said...

    Salty?..
    You can't have pretzels can yo....
    Hey....wait a minute...Jenn???

    G-Man said...

    Repo Man? with Harry Dean Stanton?

    Anonymous said...

    Who's your favorite sweetie. LOL ... Have a great evening sweeite!

    Manny said...

    Very insighful. Tell daughter she will do fine. Just start writing. Actually I may know how she feel's. I'm thinking about bidding on another job. If I do, I will have to show up to the interview with an essay.

    Sorry, that one stuck out.

    barman said...

    Love your answers but I must say, earlier I read this and one answer through me off so I did not comment then. The answer

    * Current Desktop: Kid #2

    For some reason I just could not understand what this was all about. Finally this evening I looked at it again and can not for the life of me what was so hard to understand. Silly me.

    You know I have no idea what color periwinkle is.

    wmy said...

    What color IS periwinkle...does it have something to do with Fonzie?? Oh, that is WINKLER...right?? hahahahah
    So, I posted a couple of new posts on my blog, and I have to say that I hate the whole google thing...I HAD to switch over to google, and then...nothing but fucking problems. Every single letter I tried to type, I got a box in the middle of the screen that said something like...this whatever has experienced an error, do you want to continue running scripts on this page?? what the hell...it also said something about java... I have do idea...which is pretty scary when you consider that I am going to school for computers...but, I just started, do I dont feel too stupid yet...yet, I said!! hahah
    Sorry for using your comment section to post...

    Manny said...

    Barman, you can find periwinkle on g's blog. Sorry sign, I couldn't resist.

    I was posting new before bed. *hugs*