I'm All A'Twitter

    Tweet on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    Losin' It The Hard Way

    Something evil has it's clutches on me. I've been physically ill since yesterday. I've lost 7 pounds in 12 hours. I can't keep water down and I'm getting dehydrated.

    I've been dating the porcelain gods hourly for the past 12 hours. This is the kind of sick where you are afraid to sleep because you might mess yourself. Mr. Sign always says I'm full of shit. Not anymore!

    The last time I was this sick was December of 2005. It's been a whole different world since the gastric bypass surgery. Since my stomach is so small, there is nothing in there to throw up (sorry G-Man). I'd rather puke than be nauseas for 12 hours.

    Jillie, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    10 comments:

    Lori said...

    OMG Jenn I am so sorry! HUGS girl...I hope it passes soon...ummm pun intended...sorry couldn't help myself. hehe

    Anonymous said...

    Sounds like a 24 hour thing. Hope it's not even that long. Can you get Kaolin and Morphine where you are? It can be quite effective.

    Actually, now I think about it you should check with a doctor before you take it, but I guess you know that.

    lime said...

    igh, that's just awful. i'm soo sorry. rest up and feel better soon.

    G-Man said...

    I also have some "anti-Nausea" medication..hehe.
    Say the word, I'm there!
    xojennxo

    G-Man said...

    As much as I hate puke, and all talk of puke...
    I would hold your head whilst you ralphed..xo

    Big Pissy said...

    OMG! I'm so sorry!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    kimmyk said...

    ooohhhh geez.
    i hope you're feeling better.

    get those fluids in so you dont have to go to the hospital. take care of yourself...push those fluids!

    Susy said...

    Saw your twitter... :(

    thinking of you and hoping you to feel better Jenn.

    HuGs-
    Susy

    Deech said...

    Signgurl, So sorry I missed this post. I am just hoping that by now all is better.

    Flyinfox_SATX

    Pam said...

    i'm sorry you're (were) going through this. i'm the opposite of you..i'd rather stay nauseous than puke LOL i hope you're feeling better.